Sunday, June 12, 2011

How i won my seat:


For the past three years I’ve been making weekly donations to a non-for-profit charity that combines the awareness of cardiovascular disease, poverty management, animal rights and substance abuse.  To be slightly more accurate, it’s a poker club where you get your heart ripped out after you lose all your money to some donkey and shamefully come back for more week after week;  Heeehawww!

For each tournament a club member enters, he/she gets 1 point.  They get an extra point for 3rd, two extra for 2nd place and three extra for 1st place.  There then becomes a point list over the year (June to June) with rankings based on the number of points (ya w/ me so far?). 

At the end of the year cycle in June, the top twenty on the point list play a freeroll ‘monster tournament’ where 1st place gets a $10,000 seat to the WSOP main event in Vegas (
http://www.wsop.com/2011/).

I took it down; I got the seat; that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.


--->>>(check out last year's payouts and stats here: http://taopoker.blogspot.com/2010/07/2010-wsop-main-event-payouts-and-money.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment